Thursday, September 11, 2008

trusting God

“And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast. To him be the power for ever and ever. Amen.” 1 Peter 5 10-11
so I have seen God come through in my life so many times.... he has answered millions of prayers.... and yet there are still days I think he is not listening or he is too busy to care about a little petty thing... I was just reading something were a girl prayed a certain flower would be in her landscaping package at her new house and it was.... he even cares about the flowers in front of our house... it makes me think of all the days I prayed for my marriage and my husband and God has blessed me and given me the greatest man on the earth... and all the times I prayed for God to heal my Daddy and he celebrated his 54th birthday today... there have been some dark days with dads health and God has come through time and time again....
I need to trust him more.

No comments: