Monday, December 1, 2008

Search for our FIRST tree

The search for the perfect FIRST Christmas tree... this will be our one and only FIRST Christmas tree.... there will never be another... I grew up cutting down our Christmas tree in FLORIDA.... it was soo ofun so I thought Matt and I should cut down our first Christmas tree... I had this fanasty of it being sooo wonderful... a freshly cut tree for our very first Christmas together.... So we drove toward Sasser GA to BUSY ELVES.... it should be called lazy elves who grow ugly trees.....


this picture was taken just before we left I look a little sad because all of my dreams were crushed when we saw the ugly trees....


can you see the ugly bush that is shaped into a Christmas tree... I even wore my lumberjack shirt to complete the fantasy...


We had to leave before Matt slit his throat over the ugly trees.....


On to HOME DEPOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!


Matt picked up about ten billions trees for us to examine....


WE FOUND A WINNNNERRR!!!

The perfect tree!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bag it up and tie it on the roof baby we're takin it home!!!







Matt loved the tree sooo much


Kiss kiss


the happy couple!!!




Just with lights

matts new ornament

hanging the ornaments




we watched elf while we worked like good little elves bringing the Christmas cheer to our home


Matt draped in the extra lights



FINISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




MERRRRRRYYYY CHRISTMAS

FROM OUR HOME TO YOURS!!!

HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING YOUR TREE AS MUCH AS WE ARE!!!

COME OVER AND SEE OUR PERFECT FIRST TREE!!

No comments: