Monday, December 1, 2008

Gobble Gobble.... Fun Thanksgiving in Unit 12!!!!

We had a wondeerrrrful thanksgiving with 11 family and friends in our TOWNHOME.... our first Thanksgiving we sooo super duper wonderful!!!

It began Tuesday night with Matts Game at Crisp Academy who they beat by 16 points!!! WHOO WHOO we were all there in red to support the best coach!!! and a great team of boys!

Thanksgiving morning began early... I made pumpkin bread to hold us over until the turkey was ready .... and then put the turkey in the oven after cleaning that sucker out... Matt's uncle steve brought us a 20 pounder turkey yuuuuuuummmmoooo!!... The men watched football ass the women were in the kitchen cookin it was a typical picturesque day.... Matts mom made four pies the night before.... we had my moms brocolli casserole... sweet potatoes... and yummo stuffing... I also made homemade cranberry suace... greenbeans corn casserole and mashed potatoes... and of corse som yumm pilsbury rolls finished off the meal!!!
do you think I should go into turkey modeling?~?~!
FIRST TURKEYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Snapping the green beans!
I love me some Mary Talley!!!

Matt aksed me... who gets to carve the turkey and I said THE MAN OF THE HOUSE OF COURSE!!!! He loved carving the turkey because he got the first taste!!

What a wonderful time we had with family and friends!!! Thank you all for coming it was such a wonderful time!!! love you all!!!!





No comments: