Friday, May 15, 2009

favorite things


I know most girls would love to bathe themselves in diamonds...


I know most girls looove love love gifts..


I know it is important what they get from their lover on anniversaries and valentines..


I know these things...


but that is not me...


Matt got me a beautiful engagement ring and wedding band I LOVE IT... I never ever want to take it off ( he now makes me take it off when I work out so I dont lose any diamonds)... and I love them more for the meaning ...


I am not much of a gift person... I always tell Matt not to get me a gift....persay but just spend time with me... I looove love love his gift of time....


and I also love when he makes a short little pitstop at Publix and brings me home flowers :) I love that ...


I love that way way more than diamonds and jewels.. isnt it so so sweet :)


He just brought me new flowers the other day Gerber Daisies ( my favorite )
Every time I see them I smile... I just love that man.

No comments: