Monday, October 20, 2008

I HEART PUMPKIN PIE


SO I LOOOOOVEEEE PUMPKIN PIE... It is my Third favorite Dessert..


Carrot Cake being the top fav in a close second is APPLE PIE/CRISP/BETTY/COBBLER

THEN.... my third love is PUMPKIN PIE


Last night I made an easy, quick, no bake, healthy, fake version of pumpkin pie::


1 can of pumpkin pie

1 big tub of fat free cool whip

2 tablespoons of PUMPKIN PIE SPICE

1 -4serving box of instant fat free pudding

1 1/4 cups of fat free milk

1 reduced fat graham cracker pie crust


whip togther spice, milk and pudding then mix in pumpkin fold in whipped cream ( half the tub)

pour mixture into pie crust top with the rest of whipped cream and place in fridge to set


Matt and I will try it after dinner tonight and tell you how fake it tastes

No comments: